Aerospace and Defense
Carver Machine Works has been working since 1976 to assist our customers resolve the issues and challenges they face. We dedicate ourselves to help our customers meet deadlines, maintain their budget, recommend design improvements that increase functionality and decrease cost while manufacturing reliable and high quality components.
Our Aerospace and Defense customers look to CMW when:
- Challenged with design-to-build projects requiring hands-on customer interaction and dedicated engineering problem solving.
- Frustrated with late deliveries, constant budget overruns and need a reliable solution.
- Looking to improve their supply chain and establish a relationship with a competent partner.
Carver Machine Works continues to excel by utilizing our ability to meet the needs and challenges of our customers. We do this by:
- Being a true one-stop shop that provides world-class welding fabrications, precision machining, mechanical assembly and finishing.
- Having experienced Engineers who take a professional and personal interest to ensure the success of your project.
CMW provides high quality manufacturing with seamless integration. We excel manufacturing custom builds that require world-class fabrication and welding, precision machining, mechanical assembly and finishing.
- AS-9100 Rev C Registered (Each cert I’d like to link to our services/capabilities page)
- ISO 9001 Registered
- NADCAP (National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program)
- NAVSEA Welding Approved
- ASME “U” and National Board “R” stamps for building and repairing pressure vessels
- ITAR Registered (International Trade and Arms Regulations)
- General Dynamics
- Huntington Ingalls
- Northrop Grumman
- Spirit Aerosystems
- United States Department of Defense