Work at CMW...
We’re always looking for the best and brightest people to join Carver Machine Works. Our success as an organization is directly tied to how our people service our customers and our willingness to work together toward common goals.
For over 35 years, we’ve developed a work environment, training, advancement opportunities, compensation and benefits plans which give us the ability to recruit, hire and retain the most qualified people in our industry. We are looking for employees who will take their ownership stake seriously and value the opportunity that we all have as owners.
Our culture encourages open dialog and the sharing of ideas to improve our product, quality and the safety of each individual. We are focused on our Customers knowing they are vital to our long term success.
To be an employee of Carver Machine Works is to be an owner of Carver Machine Works.
Our employee owners take great pride in their work. They understand the reputation and success of the company is directly tied to their financial future.We encourage our employees to offer ideas to improve their job, our product and the safety of the environment in which we operate.
Current Job openings...
Master Machinist - M Posted 4/01/2013
Carver Machine Works has an immediate need for a Master Machinist to join our production and engineering department. Qualified candidate will possess a minimum of five years experience operating manual machines such as vertical turret lathes and horizontal boring mills. Must have ability to read and interpret blueprints, work within tight tolerances, and use precision measuring instruments. Prefer experience with Titanium, Aluminum, Hastelloy, stainless steel and inconel.
Fabricator Welder - FW Posted 4/01/13
ASME Project Manager - APM 04/01/2013
Join the Carver Team...
- Do the right thing (more)
- Our goal is to maximize a profit and stockholder value. Our dedication to our values will allow us to realize our goals by doing things the right way. We will not compromise our integrity in the name of profits.
- We will conduct ourselves ethically, abiding by the principles of right and wrong that govern our conduct in our relationship with others.
- We will be fair and honest in all our dealings with our customers, suppliers, the public, and each other.
- We will be good citizens and make positive contributions to the communities in which we do business. (less)
- Do what we say (more)
- We must earn and maintain trust and credibility with our customers, our vendors, our community and each other.
- We will keep our promises and meet our commitments.
- We will not make promises that we know we cannot keep. (less)
- Produce quality work (more)
- Quality is reflected in everything we do and is a key element of living our values.
- We will take pride in our work, our products and services.
- We will plan for quality in our products and services.
- We will consistently analyze the processes and procedures by which we do our jobs, correcting the root causes of problems, and continuously seeking ways to improve. (less)
- Deliver outrageous customer service (more)
- We realize and accept that our long-term success is a function of our Customer’s success. We will help solve our customer’s problems by working and listening closely to them to understand and satisfy their specific needs.
- Service is an essential element of quality products. We will provide the best customer service in the industry. We will go the extra mile to bring solutions to our customers.
- We will work diligently and innovatively to provide uncompromising quality at fair and competitive prices.
- We will provide the same level of support to both internal and external customers. (less)
- Exceed expectations (more)
- Exceeding the expectations for our customers creates value. Creating value for our customers is the single most important factor that will affect the growth of our business.
- We will go beyond the minimum requirements of doing our job.
- We will continually look for ways to improve our efficiency.
- We will create real relationships and loyalties with our customers and each other to encourage and challenge each other to grow.
- We will respond quickly. (less)
- Embrace change (more)
- Change is constant, in business and in life. We will embrace change as a means to achieve our goals and create a sustainable business model.
- We will constantly question assumptions and look for new perspectives.
- We will always look for ways to improve ourselves and our company.
- We will recognize when others take risk in an effort to improve and celebrate their courage. (less)
- Help each other (more)
- Teamwork is synergistic. Together we can do more than we can collectively as individuals.
- We will respect each other’s abilities and contributions to the team.
- We will assist, support and challenge each other.
- We will share and celebrate the rewards together.
- We will demonstrate loyalty to each other, the team, and the organization. (less)
- Respect each individual (more)
- Our people are our most important asset. A great company is created by great people, nothing else.
- People succeed when they are informed, empowered and have a stake in the outcome.
- We will treat each other with dignity and respect.
- We will maintain an environment conducive to open communication.
- We will value others opinions and ideas.
- We will encourage and provide opportunities for training, growth and advancement.
- We will reward those who contribute to the achievement of our goals. (less)
- Have fun (more)
- Our ability to enjoy each other and our work is a competitive advantage.
- We will harness the creativity and passion that is provided by having fun and enjoying work.
- We will focus on the joy brought by meeting challenges and overcoming them.
- We will celebrate our victories together. (less)